TAMPOPRINT® is the oldest, most well-established pad printing company in the world. With well over 200,000 machines installed world-wide though a global network of authorized dealers, we've had experience with just about everything that can be pad printed.
As a result of our experience, TAMPOPRINT® is able to offer the highest level of customer service and support in the industry.
TAMPOPRINT® International Corporation offers the following services to all pad printing companies, regardless of the brand of equipment you chose to employ:
- full service art department, capable of creating original artwork, or manipulating existing artwork to meet the requirements of the pad printing process.
- whether you need a photopolymer, laser engraved, steel or ceramic cliche we can provide the etching / engraving so that you don't have to worry about controlling all of the variables involved in making a perfect cliche.
- our technicians are avilable to test print your product, and if necessary, to create prototype samples. Test printing with an existing Tampoprint image is always free. Samples and prototyping are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- computerized color matching laboratory for Pantone Matching System and proprietary color matches, mixing and blending.
- We realize that you've got lots of better things to do than learn all of the nuances of the pad printing process by trial and error. That is exactly the reason why we urge Tampoprint customers to think of us an extension of their engineering department.
- choose from a variety of topics including artwork, cliche making, color matching, machine set-up and maintenance in our facility, or work with us to create a tailored training program for your employees, conducted by one of our experienced professionals in your facility.
- this goes back to what we said above about solutions. When you purchase a product from Tampoprint we stand behind it 100%. We believe that there is no such thing as a stupid question, so ask away.
- whether you're considering bringing pad printing in-house or interested in increasing the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of your exiting process, we can help.
Machine Service - whether your Tampoprint machine is 2, 5 or 25 years old, we are here to assist you if anything goes wrong. Many times we can help you over the phone. Other times it is easy to just send us the machine and we will fix it in Florida. On rare occasions it is necessary to have a technician visit your facilty.
Engineered Solutions - Many of the best pad printing solutions are not available in the form of a product that is simply placed in a box and shipped to the customer. The best solutions are formed by combining each customer's unique needs together with proven Tampoprint machines, materials and processing methods. This requires more than a working relationship between Tampoprint and you; it requires a desire to work with and learn from each other as partners.
When two proposals from competing suppliers appear to be equal, yet one is priced significantly lower than the other, it is a safe bet that the lower priced proposal doesn't include an adequate level of service and support. We see it all of the time, because we aren't the cheapest supplier in the industry, but we are the least expensive . Tampoprint is an engineering based company, not a pad printing equipment clearinghouse. While our solutions may require a slightly higher initial capital investment, they will be the most efficient and cost-effective at the end of the day.
These days everyone is talking about going green. At TAMPOPRINT we've always had a focus on the environmental impact of the pad print process.
- TAMPOPRINT ® invented the sealed ink cup to reduce VOCs (volatile organic compounds) in the production environment.
- TAMPOPRINT ® was a decade ahead of the curve in the development of digital imaging systems to replace large format screen printers.
- TAMPOPRINT ® pioneered the use of industrial laser systems for engraving steel, ceramic and other cliche materials, thus significantly reducing the environmental footprint of the cliche engraving process.
If you're sincerely interested in reducing the environmental impact of your pad printing process contact us to learn more.